Scout Product Management - Associate Product Manager
Define the Future of Work
As a thought leader in our industry and a technology-driven organization, Aquent always looks to push the envelope. Want to spearhead the process to imagine and deliver disruptive solutions? Want to do it within a fast-growing, innovative, organization with a 30-year track record? Keep reading!
The Aquent | Scout Marketplace has transformed how many Fortune 500 companies interact with external recruiters, by using AI to match each job posting with the best recruiter for the job. As a product manager, you will drive further improvements to optimize the Marketplace for both sides, and design new service offerings around it.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that inspire user devotion while driving business outcomes.
- You’ll take ownership of your product(s) and ensure we are delivering solutions that solve key problems for both sides of the marketplace and that align with the innovative experience that we envision for Aquent.
- You’ll work closely with your product management colleagues, business stakeholders, and Aquent leadership when developing product strategy, defining your roadmap, and defining requirements.
- You’ll add value to the relationship you have with stakeholders by developing expertise about the workforce solutions industry. You’ll understand the latest relevant technologies, vendors, innovations, and forward-thinking trends.
Obsessing over users:
- You’ll gather input from staff and participants to the marketplace (hiring clients and search firm recruiters), about their current experiences and about solution concepts we are considering.You’ll use a variety of techniques to engage with users and inform your decisions.
- You’ll represent the voices and needs of staff and clients to help our engineers understand the vision, the problems to be solved, and to envision the future outcome to be delivered.
Executing product strategy:
- You’ll serve as the product owner on one or more of our scrum teams working closely with engineers and embedded UX resources to execute product strategy. You’ll attend scrum ceremonies, write epics and stories, and manage the backlog.
- In our data-driven culture, you’ll use data to make and explain prioritization decisions and measure the success of your efforts.
- You’ll represent your work and your product with crystal clear communication in formal and informal writing and speaking.
- You’ll perform demos, help prepare training materials, and make product announcements in conjunction with partners and stakeholders.
- You’ll understand how your products make a real difference in the lives of our staff, clients, and talent and the potential they have to change the industry. You’ll passionately evangelize the benefits and value your products provide.
Minimum of 5-8 years agile software product management experience guiding products from initial idea through launch, growth and beyond
Experience as a product manager for a Software as a Service (SaaS) product preferred
Previous experience as a product manager in the staffing industry or online job board company preferred. Knowledge of applicant tracking systems or vendor management systems is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with staff, executive stakeholders, and external customers
Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
Highly collaborative to lead and thrive in cross-functional team environments
Flexible, resilient, and ready to work hands on to deliver significant business value
Passion for helping to define the future of work
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary