A500 Professional Services - Account Director
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Solution Sales Account Director
Seeking a Solutions Salesperson to support C level decision makers within Enterprise Financial companies and their Digital and Marketing teams.
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources, Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Diversity
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client need
- Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients
- Generate orders from client meetings, referrals, networking and social media
- Partner effectively with your recruiting team back in the office who will identify the right talent for the job
- Spearhead responses to RFPs
Key factors that greatly impact an AD’s success:
- Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales
- Solution sales is the name of the game and prior success selling solutions to enterprise customers is critical
- Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is helpful
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. You must be fast on your feet to work out pricing models
- Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
- You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
- You should be able to think on your feet during sales meetings to overcome objections, describe our competitive advantages and answer tough questions
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.