Digital, Marketing and Product Recruiter needed to join a growing team to support Fortune 500 Services clients.
We're hiring a digital, marketing and product recruiter to join our team focused on supporting our Fortune 500 Financial Services clients. In this role, you'll recruit visual designers, UI/UX designers, product managers and owners, social media consultants, service designers, marketing managers and martech professionals using your resourceful and curious disposition.
Day to Day:
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing in demand and best-in-class candidates for our clients
- Develop talent pools to attract and retain candidates through sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing and advanced digital sourcing
- Participate in and lead marketing events, social media user groups, and industry-specific interest groups to build relationships and develop a candidate pipeline
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with client hiring managers by understanding their needs
- Interview, screen and match candidates to our clients' needs - contract and contract to hire positions
- Submit qualified candidates directly to hiring managers and/or through MSP/VMS systems within the SLAs directed by the client contracts
Come to us with:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources or a related discipline
- 2-5 years of creative & design, marketing, and/or technical recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrated recruiting experience leveraging social networking avenues such as Clubhouse, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Professional experience in the design and/or marketing discipline a big plus
- Demonstrated customer service, account development, and relationship-building skills
- Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow-through skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Cool Stuff About Aquent:
Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
Have a great job AND have a fantastic life. We say it, we mean it.
- Free use of our beach houses in Hawaii and Florida!
- Individualistic approach. We encourage adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
- Learn something new EVERY day. Continual learning is one of the pillars of our company. Bring your thirst for knowledge - we’re ready!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits. A generous matching 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement.
- Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary