Aquent is growing! We're looking for someone who is passionate about talent finding and talent management within the contract technical space with Enterprise clients.
Experience finding Software Developers, Technical PMs, and Technical Solutions Managers highly desired.
A bit about you:
- You are committed and driven. You don't stop until you find the right match for your client.
- You have proven experience recruiting for Technical talent
- You have experience placing contract candidates
- You're hungry to develop and get better at what you do. You welcome suggestions and are
- open to new ways of working
- You aren't afraid of the phone and don't hesitate to proactively reach out to talent.
- You have a high sense of urgency and understand quality over quantity.
- You've got time management figured out, and you can balance up to 10 open jobs at once.
- Candidates love you. Your energy is infectious, and people enjoy speaking with you.
- You're naturally inquisitive and value your relationships.
- Daily and Weekly Responsibilities:
- Develop and release job postings on a platform, such as social media and job boards.
- Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews. (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Experience and comfort working towards KPI's.
- Experience recruiting and sourcing UX and Digital Talent
- Just SOME of the perks..
- 23 days holiday. 1 day added after each year of service
- Full Day leave on your Birthday after 1 year of service
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Company socials