Solution Sales Account Director- Pharmaceutical Speciality
Aquent has been the global leader in the creative and marketing staffing industry for more than 30 years. Committed to providing a results-driven environment in a progressive and innovative culture, we are seeking consultative sales professionals who share the same entrepreneurial spirit that we were founded upon and maintain today.
Our account director will land, maintain and grow deep and lasting relationships with fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies.
Our Account Directors listen to clients’ pain points and suggest the best Aquent solutions including staffing, managed services, SaaS and healthcare benefits.
You’ll be lucky enough to walk in the door with established accounts currently billing and you’ll hustle to land new logos.
You'll exclusively work from home from anywhere in the USA (east coast preferred). Once it's safe to travel, you'll visit clients in KY, CT and NJ on occasion.
Ways you’ll continuously add value:
- Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include C-suite decision-makers in Digital Marketing, Creative Services Management, Procurement, Human Resources & Strategic Sourcing
- Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs
- Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions and pricing of services with new clients
- Generate orders from client meetings, referrals, networking and social media
- Partner with your recruiting team back in the office who will identify the right talent for the job
- Spearhead responses to RFPs
Key factors that greatly impact an AD’s success:
- Proven sales record closing multi-year, complex sales (preferably with pharmaceutical clients)
- Solution sales is the name of the game, prior success selling solutions to enterprise customers is critical
- Experience in the digital creative and marketing space is helpful
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills are critical. You must be fast on your feet to work out pricing models
- Excellent troubleshooting and negotiating skills
- You should be skilled in crafting tailored emails that land meetings
What We Offer:
Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States