Data Science Engineer
- Deep understanding of underlying concepts/math behind ML and Data Science techniques.
- Python, including Pytorch, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, and FAISS.
- Experience with similar libraries in other programming languages will be considered.
- Experience or interest in the full spectrum of R&D, ranging from brainstorming ideas to implementing experiments to deployment and productionization.
- Experience with or interest in continuous integration systems, software automation, and associated topics related to software development.
- Experience with or interest in learning data infrastructure tools.
- Experience with the following tools SQL, Docker, Redis, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with or interest in learning the tools of AWS environments, including EC2, S3, and ES
- Unsupervised, self-supervised, supervised learning, etc. across a wide breadth of applications, including NLP and CV.
- Attention to detail in the context of data wrangling and munging, paying attention to shifting distributions.
- Identify gaps in our vision and proposed implementation; an eye for technical feasibility and execution details
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude to pick up new technical skills
- Ability to present technical concepts and results in an audience-appropriate way, ranging from ML/DS peers, to technically savvy groups, to nontechnical colleagues
- Balanced approach to identifying the right tool for a given job, taking into account data, domain, time, and cost constraints. Sometimes, the right tool is to leverage the latest DL framework, and other times, simpler, more "traditional" methods, tools, and algorithms are more appropriate.
- Experience of building solutions at scale
Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it
We celebrate out-of-the box thinkers and believe in promoting from within
Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time and more
Vacation when you need it: unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals
Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
Individualistic Approach: Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work; we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
Industry Reputation: we're the world's largest Creative staffing firm
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
- Pay Type Salary