COCC performs essential work in its support of financial institutions. We are continuing to grow our workforce and are looking for top talent to join our Top Workplace!
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
A Software Engineer to support our custom-development services offering. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual able to work independently or in a group environment while contributing to development projects. In this role, you will work with a talented team of energized, motivated professionals to deliver client-specific solutions for banks and credit unions utilizing the latest technologies.
What’s in it for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A customized training plan to successfully onboard you through your first year
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Create, maintain and document high value software solutions for client use
- Develop client-side, server-side and database code as part of solutions
- Develop user instructions where needed
- Work with customers, and potentially vendors, to develop product functionality
- Coordinate with other departments, vendors and customers for deployment activities
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelors in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 1-3 years Software development experience
- Ability to investigate and analyze technical information, and to draw and validate conclusions required
- Experience with Client/Server, web applications and technology
- Experienced in coding/designing graphical user interfaces
- Familiarity with databases, networks and SQL query capabilities – Preferably Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with some of the following languages; C#.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP, ASP.net, Java Script, HTML, jQuery, Angular JS, CoffeeScript, CSS, XAML, AJAX, JSON
- Outstanding oral / written communication skills; ability to interact with various levels of staff and management
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA