Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours Sales Executive
This position is responsible for sales, supervision, and program administration associated with the sales and marketing activities for the Hall of Fame, Packers Heritage Trolley Tours, and Lambeau Field Stadium Tours. The daily work involves securing, booking, retaining groups, and actively recruiting new business for the Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours. The position involves extensive public contact and sales activities.
- Responsible for all activities relating to securing, booking, and retaining groups visiting the Hall of Fame, Packers Heritage Trolley Tours, and Stadium Tours.
- Schedules sales calls needed to hit aggressive metrics, attends trade shows, and other related events to promote the Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours to develop clientele. Assists with the daily activities associated with the groups visiting the Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours.
- Manages and cross-trains staff to supervise group visits.
- Creates strategic partnerships with Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, tourism associations, other attractions and hotels.
- Promotes educational tools and resources available as add-ons to group events.
- Develops and maintains a network of client contacts while also seeking new business.
- Advanced understanding of customer relationship management system and process of servicing accounts.
- Understands and creates sale forecasts and compiles month-end reports. Assists manager with financial reporting and creates yearly sales plan with itemized financial goals.
- Assists with the development, implementation and administration of sales and marketing plans for the Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours.
- Actively problem solves and troubleshoots in order to meet the needs of the guests.
- Tracks sales while maintaining reports related to marketing campaigns, new programming options and market trends.
- Markets and promotes the Hall of Fame, Packers Heritage Trail Trolley Tours, Stadium Tours, Lambeau Field Atrium and the Green Bay Area to potential visitors.
- Attends trade shows, conferences and sales marketplaces promoting group visits to the Hall of Fame, Packers Heritage Trolley Tours and Stadium Tours.
- Recommends operational policies, procedures, and new opportunities to help increase traffic in the Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours.
- Maintains the teamwork and communications necessary with all related departments to assure smooth coordination of all department activities.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or the equivalent training and experience.
- Five to ten years of experience in marketing, sales and tourism.
- Working knowledge of computer applications as they relate to marketing, sales and contact management and tracking, related record keeping and reporting activities.
- Ability to create financial reports and forecasts.
- Ability to direct staff.
- Communicates effectively, both in writing and orally, including speaking before large groups.
- Ability to prepare meaningful and concise reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with clients, potential clients and internal staff.
- Exhibits strong listening skills in order to meet the needs of potential customers and develop recommendations to address those needs.
- Ability to create and execute new ideas to promote business to the Hall of Fame & Stadium Tours.
- Flexibility with hours, including evenings and occasional weekends.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to walk, sit, and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to reach, stoop, and lift up to 20 lbs. when needed.
- Ability to climb stairs and use ladders occasionally.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
TRAVEL: Some travel is expected for this position.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SUPERVISED BY: Hall of Fame and Stadium Tour Manager
DEADLINE TO APPLY: June 1, 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Museum
- Pay Type Salary
- 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304, USA