Customer Service Representative
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Acts as a divisional liaison to all current and potential customers regarding communicating and facilitating all specified deliverables. Additionally, this role will provide first level customer support by servicing customer’s operational transactions, responding to customer inquiries, and addressing customer issues
· Account management as assigned, including customer order entry activities and pre-production support as needed.
· Ensure timely, accurate delivery of customer requirements to warehouse.
· Assist in coordination of critical shipments.
· Complete NAFTA and other customer requested reports.
· Ensure accurate set up of customers/parts in JDE and related systems.
· Resolve any issues related to customer shipments, packaging, labels, etc.
· Support electronic data interface (EDI) trading partner setups, tests and troubleshooting.
· Ensure timely and accurate submission of advanced shipping notices (ASN’s) to customers.
· Coordinate with other departments regarding customer requirements, production schedules, customer complaints and other related information.
· Stay current with all customer portals/web-sites/systems and support when needed.
· Review JDE Watch List and resolve issues.
· Support after hours on-call on a rotating basis (including weekends and holidays)
· Actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
· Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
· Other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate.
Experience and Education
· High school education
· 1-3 years’ experience in an Automotive customer service environment
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite
· JDE knowledge a plus
· Knowledge of electronic data interface (EDI) a plus
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills / Team player
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Job Family Customer Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mundelein, IL, 1000 Allanson Road, Mundelein, Illinois, United States of America