Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Collect, analyze, enter and report sales/production-related data to improve overall production planning and sales activities.
• Quote vendors/customers on new part feasibility and communicate part feasibility to management.
• Use sales records for identification and evaluation of sales performance.
• Review customer contracts, portals and orders to understand customer requirements and how it relates to our business.
• Generate standardized and custom reports for Sales and Product Management as needed.
• Back up, maintain and improve the quoting process.
• Maintain daily records and communications with Sales Manager.
• Administer programs, projects, and functions specific to manufacturing and maintenance
• Print out production work order status report and post on production board before 8 am
• Record daily production data for tracking downtime and productivity for all production departments
• Maintain and distribute daily Sorting WIP report
• Record daily Sorting VIS log database
• Maintain and distribute daily production status update report for Forming production team
• Apply components to work orders for various production departments through RFS and JDE
• Work with production supervisors to update work order layout for production board
Experience and Education
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Possess ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
· Strong troubleshooting capability, analytical skills.
· Skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint are needed.
· Work in a collaborative team culture as well as work independently.
· With minimal supervision, must be able to exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding projects and customers’ needs.
· Detail oriented with strength in high-level data analysis.
· A minimum of 2+ years of experience in manufacturing is preferred.
· High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
· Technical expertise
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Problem-solving skills
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mundelein, IL, 1000 Allanson Road, Mundelein, Illinois, United States of America