Students/Working Parents/ Second Job- PART TIME SUMMER HELP- WEEKENDS ONLY. STARTING $17/HOUR
Are you looking to gain valuable experience and make money over the summer?
Weekend Production Shift- 6:00am to 4:00pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Ameri-Kart's new hires participate in a program in which they receive multiple reviews in their first 90 days and can receive up to another $1.00/hr thru demonstrating a positive attitude, flexibility, teamwork, good work ethic and attendance.
Operate rotational molding equipment that includes lifting and lowering up to 75 lb. mold doors often, with a partner throughout a 10 hour shift to produce plastic parts as described on paperwork and as assigned by supervisor.
If you have a great attitude, great work ethic, fantastic
attendance and are able to pass a pre-employment drug screen apply today!
We look for new hires to obtain perfect attendance in their first 90 days while they are training. We have a firm attendance policy as our employees work in cells and unplanned absences and tardiness affect multiple people.
· Open and close mold doors weighing up to 75 lbs. often with a partner
· Check the paperwork against the molds that are on the machine.
· Fill powder boxes and make sure that the box matches the mold
· Plan your shift, check mold sheet for colors and any mold changes that are to be made during your shift. Also, check for any cooling fixture changes
· Follow all safety procedures
· •Must be able to login and out of computer for jobs, recording finished parts and scrap. Employee also use a self-management system for simple updates to their information and requesting time off
· Required housekeeping
· Following quality procedure: Check paperwork for any special quality requirements in the set up guide. Sample parts, check paperwork in the job instruction packet, use white gloves on lighter colored parts, use white quality stickers and make sure the information is filled out and legible, use reject stickers on all nonconforming products produced and move the rejected parts to the area designated for disposition.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Be wiling to cross-train as needed
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA