Supply Chain Analyst
AmeriKart, a Myers Industries Company in Bristol, Indiana is an industry-leading rotational molder and thermoformer that manufactures a broad range of custom plastic parts within the RV, marine, and custom industries.
AmeriKart, a Myers Industries Company, is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst that will manage the PO creation process and inventory management to support plant manufacturing requirements. Material Management responsibilities include material forecasting, inventory management, in-bound material logistics coordination. This role partners with Contract Manufacturing Manager(s), Plant Personal, Purchasing, and the Business functions to execute material needs for production planning, scheduling, and effective supplier management. Team member for continuous improvement initiatives and for the Sales & Operations Planning reviews. Special projects can include: productivity projects, supply chain optimization, process improvement, and supplier stocking programs.
The right candidate will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in supply chain or related field, such as purchasing, logistics, production planning, or warehousing.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results in a team based and collaborative environment.
- Experience in building business relationships and negotiating.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Job Function Purchasing
- Pay Type Salary
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA