Production- Secondary Operator
3rd shift hours - 7:30 pm to 6:00 am Sunday - Wednesday,
Pay: 15.00/hour with a $1.00/hr shift differential.
- Secondary is responsible for finishing parts, trimming, drilling, cutting, installing components, and torching. Final inspection for quality, color and order accuracy is also required. Other duties may be assigned or reassigned at any time.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inspect and measure parts for conformance
- Preform any required quality test on parts, including dip tank testing.
- Clean, polish/buff, and vacuum parts as specified
- Cut or route holes/handles as required
- Torch parts per specifications
- Install components such as handles on parts
- Complete documentation including inspection sheets
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Make sure labels/graphics are correctly affixed on parts
- Keep pace with the oven
- Assist other secondary operations or ovens as time permits
- Creates a safe work environment
Ability to read prints and specifications
Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
Ability to communicate with leads and supervisors
Computer experience helpful
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, IN 46507, USA