Customer Service Representative - Glo Fiber
Are you ready to move your career forward at the speed of light? Glo Fiber isn’t just a new internet service provider, it’s internet at the speed of light. Glo Fiber is looking for new employees who want a new company experience, matched with the stability and benefits of a publicly traded company with over 1M customers. We are seeking outstanding Customer Service Representatives in preparation for new market launches.Get in on the ground floor and apply to be a part of our Glo Fiber family today!
If you’re like a lot of people, you’re excited to get your career moving. So where do you begin?
Getting started means getting up to date with all that Shentel has to offer. We’ll teach you to how to support and sell Shentel products to our customers. We’ll provide comprehensive training to enable you to provide a world class service experience to our customers.
Are you ready to see how far you can go? There are always opportunities to grow and succeed at Shentel, and we’re proud when our people achieve more. It shows in the fact that so many of our supervisors, and managers started as representatives themselves. They know exactly what it takes to thrive and how to best support their team.
At Shentel, our mission is to enrich the lives of the customers we serve with the highest quality communication services. If this sounds like you, come be a part of our mission and join growing Shentel Customer Care Team as Glo Fiber Customer Service Representative!
How We Reward You
- Competitive hourly pay rate and commission plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution toward the cost
- Generous 401(k) – up to 8% - to help you in the future
- Individual Development Plan to map your path to success
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- A balanced schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals
You Bring to the Table
- The passion to create quality experiences that fulfills customer needs
- The drive to meet and exceed sales goals by capturing opportunities to offer new, additional, and upgraded services to customers
- The ability to educate customers by answering billing, product, and service questions
- The flexibility to work seamlessly with both internal and external customers
- The resourcefulness to identify and resolve problems with creative solutions and collaboration
- The awareness to use your time effectively
- The diligence and integrity to meet all record-keeping standards
You Worked Hard For
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of customer service experience – call center experience a plus
- Your reputation as a successful customer service professional
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or email@example.com. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Fiber
- Job Function Broadband
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Lynchburg, VA, USA
- Rustburg, VA 24588, USA
- Waynesboro, VA 22980, USA
- Weston, WV 26452, USA