Supervisor Customer Service - Shentel Broadband/Cable
Are you passionate about coaching and guiding a team towards excellence? Shentel has a Customer Service Supervisor opportunity for you to take a hands-on approach to personally influence and positively impact the success of our business.
The Customer Service Supervisor will develop strategies to drive performance, maintain the needs of our existing customers, and increase company profitability. You will maintain the call center to the highest standards and will foster a collaborative and positive environment. You will be given the tools to motivate and coach your team to meet and exceed goals while maintaining operational excellence.
You Bring to the Table
- The passion to mentor and guide the development of your team to consistently exceed goals
- The agility to move between customer and team interactions and other daily tasks smoothly
- The flexibility to work with both internal and external customers – including your team - no matter who they are and what their needs might be
- The resourcefulness to research solutions to obstacles and challenges and to coordinate with varying departments on their resolution
- The awareness to use your time effectively to ensure call center expectations are met daily
- The business acumen to effectively and professionally manage change in a fast paced environment
- The capability to deliver concise and timely communication
- The commitment to recruiting and developing employees who share your vision and passion for results
You worked hard for
- A two year degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of supervisory experience in a call center supervisory role
- Your reputation as a successful leader and customer service professional
At Shentel we make you feel like family. You’re not a number here; you’re an important voice and contributor to the organization, at any and every level. We have an unbeatable culture with a team that embodies our standards of constant improvement, communication, and teamwork. To let you know how much we value you, we’ve put together a competitive, full-spectrum employee care package.
How we reward you
- Competitive salary including incentive bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution toward the cost
- Generous 401(k) – up to 8% - to help you in the future
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- A balanced schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals and ongoing development
- Individual Development Plan to map your path to success with a well-established organization
What are you waiting for?Come join the team that’s leading the way in broadband and telecommunication services!
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Customer Service
- Job Function Broadband
- Pay Type Salary
- Edinburg, VA 22824, USA
- Lynchburg, VA, USA
- Rustburg, VA 24588, USA
- Waynesboro, VA 22980, USA
- Weston, WV 26452, USA