Direct Sales Representative - Glo Fiber - Martinsburg, WV
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the motivation to make things happen? Are you seeking the freedom to succeed based on your own efforts? The Direct Sales position offered by Shentel gives you the opportunity to harness your energy and determination to achieve. You will work face-to-face with potential and existing customers to ensure they receive the services they want and need. Shentel is a growing company offering products and services that use our state-of-the-art fiber optic network. It’s an exciting time to join the Shentel team and work with emerging, cutting-edge services that increase technology adoption within your community! Imagine being able to say you helped your community become a multi-gigabit city.
Shentel is growing quickly, but we still make you feel like part of the family. You’re not a number here; you’re an important voice and contributor to the organization, at any and every level. We have an unbeatable culture with a team that embodies our standards of constant improvement, communication, and teamwork. To let you know how much we value you, we’ve put together a competitive, full-spectrum employee care package.
How We Reward You
- Competitive commission structure with guaranteed base salary
- Company vehicle and paid gas card
- Discounted Shentel services based on your home location
- World class 401(k) – up to 8% company contribution - to help you in the future
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with competitive company subsidies
- Individual Development Plan to map your career path
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- Paid training to build the skills and confidence you need to get results
- Brand new, customizable rewards and recognition program
- A balanced schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work
- Educational assistance to help you meet your future career goals
Our Direct Sales Representatives provide an excellent customer experience by connecting with our customers where they are most comfortable – in their home. As a subject matter expert in Shentel’s multiple product lines, you will guide customers to their total service solution through our consultative sales process! If you are a motivated individual who loves a challenge and is ready to meet and exceed their goals in a fun, friendly environment, we want to talk to you!
You Bring to the Table
- The passion to create customer experiences that will drive repeat business
- The drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- The agility to move between customer interactions and other daily tasks smoothly
- The flexibility to work seamlessly with diverse groups and settings in the field
- The awareness to use your time effectively
- The resourcefulness to research on your own or work with others to resolve problems
- The organization to document your daily progress
You Worked Hard For
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years in customer service
- Your reputation as a successful sales and customer service professional
- Valid Driver’s License, preferably with a clean driving record
What are you waiting for? Come join the team that’s leading the way in telecommunications!
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Fiber
- Job Function Broadband
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Martinsburg, WV, USA