Customer Service Representative - Shentel Broadband
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you proficient at building and maintaining relationships?
Do you like working with the latest technology?
At Shentel, our mission is to enrich the lives of the customers we serve with the highest quality communication services. If this sounds like you, come be a part of our mission and join the growing Shentel Customer Care Team!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative for Shentel.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a part of a supportive, sales and service-oriented team that:
- Provides honest and committed customer care to fulfill customer needs and promote quality customer experiences
- Engages in real-time customer service that not only meets expectations but delivers an outstanding customer service experience
- Educates residential customers by answering billing as well as product and service questions
- Captures opportunities to offer new, additional, and upgraded services to new and existing customers
- Achieves profitable sales growth that allows you to earn commissions for the services you sell
How We Reward You
- Competitive base pay with the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions
- On the job training so that you can unlock your earning potential
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance with a company contribution toward the cost
- World class 401(k) – up to 8% company contribution - to help you in the future
- Individual Development Plan to map your career path
- Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays
- Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals
You Worked Hard For
- Your reputation as a successful customer service professional
- Your high school diploma or equivalent
- One year of customer service or call center experience
It’s time to accept the challenge of providing an excellent customer experience. We are looking for motivated individuals who love a challenge and are ready to meet and exceed their goals.
What are you waiting for?Come join Shentel’s Customer Care Team!
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or email@example.com. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Customer Service
- Job Function Broadband
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Oakland, MD 21550, USA