GA HR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER I
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing technical staff with ability to have strategic vision, managerial/leadership skills, acts with independence and has project management capabilities. Reports directly to the COO and able to liaison with upper management and all other employees. Knowledgeable of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices with ability to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations.
- Manage and maintain HRIS system (Ceridian)
- Supervise Annual Performance Evaluation process
- Analyze local, state and federal regulations and develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure organization’s compliance
- Manage and oversee new hire and termination processes
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies in conjunction with corporate resource projections
- Evaluate prospective candidates across a broad field of competencies
- Manage direct reports in the Corporate Human Resources Department
- Guide and provide procedures related to human resources
- Develop and manage policies and procedures
- Support investigation of employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Effectively manage unemployment claims
- Compensation, health and retirement benefits administration
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Manage confidential and sensitive information
- Time management and good listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines internally and externally.
- Aptitude/strong appetite to manage to automation and outsourced processes (e.g., Garnishments, COBRA, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Develop skill levels of direct reports
- Ability to manage direct report’s daily actives.
- Ability to run reports in HRIS and analyze data as necessary.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or organizational development is preferred
- A certification from the HR Certification Institute is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager
- Extensive experience with HRIS/Payroll systems (Ceridian preferred).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Must pass drug and alcohol screen and all required background checks
- Pay Type Salary
- 316 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA