Marketing - Physician Liaison
Charlotte Radiology is the area's imaging experts. Having served Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in both NC and SC since 1967, Charlotte Radiology is one of the largest radiology groups in the country with more than 500 employees and doctors and is a founding partner of US Radiology Specialists. Charlotte Radiology owns and operates 15 breast centers, a mobile breast center program, two vein centers, several vascular and interventional radiology sites and jointly owns five free-standing imaging centers. Greater than 90% of our employees directly touch patient care and are comprised of 95+ radiologists, 25 advanced care professionals, 160+ technologists and nurses and 150+ outpatient support staff professionals. Backed by an administrative team of more than 65 employees, we together consistently earn an overall patient satisfaction score of greater
than 95%. Our radiologists’ training span a wide range of subspecialties from mammography and musculoskeletal imaging to pediatrics and interventional radiology, and they interpret and/or perform more than 1.5 million studies annually for 18 hospitals, 30+ imaging centers and a multitude of health care providers. For more information visit: www.charlotteradiology.com.
Our Vision: To be recognized as the provider of choice – where people come first.
Our Mission: Through collaborative teamwork, we will provide quality-driven, innovative, customer-focused services that exceed expectations.
Charlotte Radiology, adivision or US Radiology Specialists, is adding a Physician Liaison to the existing Sales team. In this role, you will interact with physicians, mid-level prescribers, referral coordinators, nurses and support staff at referring physician offices to communicate the clinical value proposition of CR and to raise awareness of the available modalities across CR facilities to increase the number of referrals. The Physician Liaison is responsible for meeting and exceeding territory sales goals by using strategic sales tactics while performing face to face sales calls. This position will primarily focus on growing referral volume to Charlotte Radiology Imaging Facilities within the North Charlotte area territory. Selling skills and business planning ability is critical. Successful incumbent should be a flexible thinker who is able to produce results in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- Develop strong relationships with referring physicians, nurses, and medical assistants to promote USRS imaging services
· Gain in-depth knowledge of the outpatient radiology industry its services and the local competition within a specific market
· Development of weekly call routing plans and quarterly business plans
· Leverage the USRS CRM system and business intelligence tools to inform targeting and resource allocation
· Execution of USRS marketing strategy
· Management of monthly promotional budget and marketing collateral
· Partner with operations team at specific USRS imaging centers to ensure customer satisfaction and inform regional sales strategies
· Understand and uphold all corporate compliance policies
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Advanced level degree or related certifications preferred
- 2 years of direct outside sales experience preferably in a healthcare related field
- Proven success using selling skills to influence and generate results
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn and willingness to accept coaching
- Basic competencies in working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Hours of Operation including admin time: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexibility
Employees in this position are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Charlotte, NC, USA