Our brand new Spencer Street Rehab Center offers residential habilitation and campus-based living units with transitional and long-term care services for adults.
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Full time Case Manager to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art residential rehab setting
– within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in an incredible setting and a convenient location.
But wait - we offer a generous compensation package – health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, education reimbursement and much more!!
Now picture yourself in this role – The Case Manager provides case management services in order to facilitate a smooth admission;
ongoing individual services/treatment; and an appropriate and viable discharge plan for clients.
We can’t get around this – to qualify you must have:
A Master’s Degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or a closely related
field or a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the previously mentioned fields and five
years experience in case management.
- A minimum of three years experience as a case manager (or closely related position) in a private or public rehabilitation center, healthcare setting, or social service environment.
- Prior experience working in rehabilitation program, day treatment, and/or residential programs for individuals with traumatic brain injuries.
- Demonstrated dependability, initiative, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independent of constant direct supervision a plus!
We want you to join our team!
- Pay Type Salary
- SPENCER STREET, 4148 Spencer Street , Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America