Operations Team Lead L1
The Operations Team Lead position is one of the most important management positions in the company. The powerful standing of this supervisory position is a direct link to the effectiveness of our performance and the success in reaching our goals of providing excellence in customer service. The primary responsibility of the team lead is to govern all aspects of performance relating to the professional and mechanical skills of the team, their job functions and duties. This position requires extensive experience and explicit judgment to plan, set and accomplish goals as an individual as well as a team. The operations team lead reports directly to the operations supervisor.
A High school diploma or equivalent is required. A minimum of two (2) years previous work experience as customer service representative is required. A full understanding of customer service, insurance follow-up processes (i.e. Billing, Collections, Managed Care, Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Practices), and well developed inter-personal skills.
- Ability to access the performance level and effectiveness of individuals and/or the team
- Ability to identify individual and/or team personal and professional strengths and utilize those strengths to improve the overall performance of the team
- Ability to identify an individual and/or team performance weakness and strategize, develop and implement a method and plan for improvement
- Provide patient friendly customer service
- Assist with the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
- Be familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures including patient and insurance billing
- Manage queue in line with SLAs
- Generates / compile production reports
- Generate / compile account receivable reports
- Generate / compile employee personnel reports
- Supervision of the insurance team
- Mentor and train the team members daily
- Complete requested number of daily call assessments
- Monitor individual and team performance daily by walking the floor continuously
- Assist & resolve patient inquiries/requests in 24-hour period
- Handle escalated calls
- Monitor calls, coach and barge calls as necessary
- Answer in and out bound calls, account research, insurance and adjustment identification to ensure proper account resolution
- Liaison between ART and other management, branches, and/or company departments
- Liaison between patients, patients’ relatives, and the healthcare organization
- Answer questions, handle complaints and properly address problems and concerns
- Communicate, explain and effectively implement policies and procedure
- We work hard to make Acclara a wonderful place to work. Our people are our greatest assets, and we encourage employees to grow and develop, assuming greater responsibilities and leadership roles.
- Put the Patient First: The philosophy behind our approach is simple: drive revenue by putting the patient first. While our philosophy is simple, the key to our success is in the details.
- Hard Work, Diligence to Every Detail, and Passionate Service
Other duties as needed and assigned by management.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Washington, PA, USA