Customer Service Rep
A qualified and reliable Customer Service Representative, with great customer service, to join our team. This environment is in a call center/corporate office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
Job Duties Include:
- Taking billing and insurance-related telephone calls, researching and resolving patient problems and questions
- Processing credit card payments for offices and billing departments
- Researching and resolving billing problems from mailed-in statements
You must meet all of the below criteria to be considered for this position:
- Minimum one year experience in a MEDICAL billing office setting with knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9, CPT coding, and how to read and interpret EOB's required.
- Excellent organizational, customer service, and communication skills
- Related computer experience, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Next Gen experience preferred
- Extremely accurate keyboard ability and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Employees):
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
THE HOURS FOR THIS POSITION ARE 9am to 5pm!!
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United
- Pay Type Hourly
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA