Aesthetician - Lake Nona
An experienced Aesthetician, with great customer service, to join our team. This environment is a fast paced medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
- Perform professional consultations regarding available services and products; determine patient skincare goals and objectives, along with a care plan to facilitate achievement of those goals
- Perform patient procedures, e.g., deep pore cleansing, chemical exfoliation/peels, facials, glycolic acid peels, hair removal, laser therapy, micro-dermabrasion, skin rejuvenation, skin hydration, etc.
- Provide patient education for skin care, recommending adjustments to the patient's skincare routine as appropriate to reinforce provider's therapy regimen and enhance patient confidence
- Consult with physician concerning treatments and patient compliance or non-compliance
- Accurately document in the patient's electronic health record as required
- Process correspondence and home care instructions regarding skin treatment plans; track referral sources, sending thank you letters to the source
- Develop written instructions on various aspects of skin care
- Maintain work areas appropriate for patient treatments and product sales, and in compliance with OSHA standards
- Maintain all equipment in working condition in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, resolving any issues or reporting any problems as appropriate
- Maintain a complete inventory of cosmetic/treatment products; routinely check all supplies for expiration dates
- Develop a patient base through direct provider referral and marketing efforts
- Develop and successfully implement a marketing plan to focus on outside target markets, contributing to marketing brochures and ads; adhere to marketing budget
- Six months of experience as an Aesthetician required; two years of experience working as an Aesthetician in a dermatology practice preferred
- Must be licensed per requirements of the state where employed, maintaining licensure per state regulations
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9368 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL 32827, USA