Front Desk/Assistant Manager - Shelby
At Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, we are committed on providing the best experience and care for our patients.
Nationally known with over 150 locations, we pride ourselves in being the largest dermatology practice in the country!
We are currently seeking a Front Desk/Assistant Manager, with great customer service, to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating the efficient and timely entry of the patient to the office setting;
- Greeting all patients in a professional manner;
- Handing out appropriate literature and information & forms to be filled out by patient; checking for accuracy and completion;
- Copying insurance ID cards and driver's licenses as well as several other general office activities related to a medical practice.
- This person will also support the front office business administrators in various operations areas and tasks.
- This person will be responsible for pulling and filing patient records; some telephone communication with patients; new patient chart set-up; other duties as assigned
- Supervision and Coordination of administrative and clinical staff
- Management of all clinical, administrative, and operational functions
- Overseeing financial processes in the office
- Recruiting, training, and counseling personnel
- Ensuring quality patient care
- Schedule surgeries and treatments
- Maintain OSHA compliance
Other duties may include:
- Screening patients and employees daily upon entry
- Checking patients In and Out
- Rooming patients and keeping social distancing guidelines
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Sanitizing and cleaning respective areas as needed
- High School level education
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical computer programs and insurance policies preferred
- Type 40 wpm
- Proficiency in Word and Excel are required
- The position requires someone who is personable, dependable and responsible, with excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Must have positive attitude with impeccable customer service skills
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in a medical office environment- highly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Dermatology Office- highly preferred
- Knowledge of medical computer programs, billing, and insurance coding
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of Aesthetic procedures to include cosmetic laser treatments, facials, peels, injectables, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Benefits packages
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, May 31, 2021
- 13717 23 Mile Rd, Shelby Township, MI 48315, USA