Location Manager - Aurora
At Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, we are committed on providing the best experience and care for our patients.
Nationallyknown with over 150 locations, we pride ourselves in being the largest dermatology practice in the country!
We are currently seeking a Location Manager, with great customer service, to join our team.
Duties to Include:
- Supervision and Coordination of administrative and clinical staff
- Management of all clinical, administrative, and operational functions
- Overseeing financial processes in the office
- Recruiting, training, and counseling personnel
- Ensuring quality patient care
- Schedule surgeries and treatments
- Maintain OSHA compliance
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in a medical office environment- highly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Dermatology Office- highly preferred
- Current CPR certification and continuing education compliance
- Knowledge of medical computer programs, billing, and insurance coding
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Employees):
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Salary
- 13701 E Mississippi Ave, Aurora, CO 80012, USA