Sr. Financial Analyst - Maitland
Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will report to the VP Financial Services and is responsible for providing sound, accurate and timely financial analysis, data queries and reporting necessary to support leadership decisions. The individual will, independently and within cross-functional teams, source, compile, and analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on various aspects of the business. This includes but is not limited to, detect improvement opportunities in existing operations, analysis of payor contracts, and ad hoc analysis
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and maintain contract modeling and analytics.
2. Create and maintain contract schedules, plans, and specifications. Estimate time and resources, monitor milestone completion, track all phases of the project lifecycle, provide timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinate actions, and resolve conflicts
3. Coordinate payor meetings, observe meetings, and obtain pertinent key information for contract modeling and analytics.
4. Conduct financial analysis, forecasting, and financial spreadsheet modeling, using large data sets and a broad range of tools and technologies
5. Develop forecasts and budgets for business units, departments, and total company with concise commentary and analysis
6. Perform analysis of business to identify insights around areas of revenue growth and cost control
7. Develop and maintain reports, data extracts, and dashboards for various internal stakeholders
8. Assist in the creation and validation of strategic financial decision models and analyses for key organizational strategies and initiatives
9. Develop, optimize, and maintains metrics to monitor clinic and corporate performance
10. Perform analysis and generate accurate projections of potential new business interests
11. Develop project models and analytics for business decisions and leadership presentations including project documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals)
12. Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
13. Understanding of Indices, operation fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
14. Develop financial reporting systems, perform data validation, and document data mapping
15. Serve as a key business partner working directly with cross-functional teams and leadership to assist in the ongoing budget planning needs of the organization
16. Report timely on variances to budget with drivers and details on material variances
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Communication proficiency
2. Decision-making capabilities
3. Technical capacity
4. Ethical conduct
5. Personal effectiveness/credibility
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, and/or related field
· MBA strongly preferred
· Experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, and heavy financial modeling
· Understand and manage needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
· Excellent ability to problem solve, understanding of business process, and systems optimization
· Payor contract analysis a plus
· Previous experience with Power BI, deFacto, NextGen, SQL a plus
· 5+ years of relevant experience in analytics, business analysis, or comparable position and/or experience in a business intelligence role
· Medical industry-related experience (preferred)
· Excellent MS Office capabilities and advanced Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables, charts, graphs
· Projects a professional manner and image
· Adheres to ethical principles; recognizes and respects cultural diversity
· Demonstrates initiative and responsibility
· Prioritizes and multi-tasks; manages time efficiently
· Works as a team member; adapts to change
· Effective, clear, and persuasive oral and written communication skills with individuals and groups; adapts communication for optimal understanding
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
To the extent necessary for the performance of the job duties of a Senior Financial Analyst, the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Advanced analytical analysis including statistics, probabilities, and algorithms.
Must possess strong problem identification and resolution skills to effectively facilitate the procurement of supplies needed across the organization. Must be able to resolve complications involving several variables, in sometimes stressful situations, in accordance with company policies and values.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
Work is generally performed in an office environment with occasional travel to other locations possible. Involves frequent telephone contact with internal and external customers. May require some flexibility in working hours. Multi-tasking is an important aspect for this role.
Work requires prolonged periods of sitting, with periods of standing and walking. Requires repetitive hand, wrist, and shoulder motion. Moderate typing skills and sufficient finger and hand dexterity to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier, and other office equipment, as necessary. Some bending and stooping required. Lifting up to 10 pounds required, with occasional lifting up to 25 pounds. Normal vision required, with or without corrective lenses. Normal hearing is required.
- Pay Type Salary
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA