Communications and Engagement Specialist
An exciting new role for a communications and engagement specialist who is creative, tech-savvy, and an excellent writer! Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery is searching for someone who understands the importance of corporate communications and the effect it has on engagement among all levels of the enterprise.
Reporting to the human resources department, the Internal Communications and Engagement Specialist is responsible for strategizing and developing internal and corporate communications that educate and engage our employees, strengthens our culture, and supports our business strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs and channels to evolve and enhance our internal communications.
- Work with cross-functional departments to design, structure, and develop a calendar of content that will be pushed through a variety of channels such as email, intranet, face-to-face, video conference, events, etc.
- Streamline multi-medium communications from multiple departments and condense into flash, actionable information that is easily digestible.
- Generate proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and announcements.
- Develop, write and edit communications for senior executives, including emails, employee letters, press releases, etc.
- Partner with various business leaders and teams on their communication needs, building plans that integrate into our wider communications strategy and taking ownership of tactics.
- Execute a communications strategy to support our calendar of internal events and experiences, partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure each one is on brand and fuels our culture.
- In coordination with our marketing and medical teams, develop and share stories about our employer brand and the people of ADCS
- Create and bring to life quarterly newsletters or other communication strategies to keep employees educated and informed of company goals and initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Superior written communication skills (portfolio review required)
- Enthusiastic user and learner of communications platforms, e.g. email, intranet, events and survey tools, and video and visual content creation/editing tools
- Possess a proactive thinking and a continuous improvement mind set; a self-starter
- Ability to translate complex business topics into multi-faceted, understandable content
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and on weekends, as needed
- Highly change agile and willing to adapt, pronounced conscientiousness and sense of responsibility
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational skills, clear vision, an analytical mind, and results driven
- Able to juggle multiple assignments and deliver high quality results in deadline driven culture
- Ability to work in ambiguity and connect discrete pieces of information and understand how to fill in the gaps
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity
- The ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Experience in healthcare environment preferred
Bachelors Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
5 plus years of corporate internal communications experience, managing complex communications processes across a matrixed organization, preferably in Healthcare or Services industry
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Sunday, August 1, 2021
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA