Workforce Management Director
Alta Resources is Hiring!
The Workforce Management Director is responsible for the development and direction of the Workforce Management (WFM) team, primarily located in Manila, Philippines. This position is responsible for insuring optimal forecasting, staffing, and scheduling compliance for existing programs, as well as accurate forecasts of future staffing needs to support recruitment efforts for new and existing clients. This position will work closely with Program Directors and Program Managers to assess the impact of daily absences, changes in call volumes, etc. At times, this position will be client-facing. He/she will be required to communicate thoroughly on staffing related topics, providing data when needed.
In addition, this position will be responsible for providing the WFM team members with effective employee work schedules based on operational demand (i.e. call volumes, employee vacations, lunches, holidays, training, etc.). He/she will consult with other members of management to ensure the WFM team meets all deliverables and reports on daily/weekly/monthly performance metrics. This position will work to standardize processes and procedures that align with industry best practices, ensuring all WFM team members are calibrated. This position will help develop and document processes and procedures for the mentioned duties.
• Lead a growing Workforce Management team in forecasting and scheduling, as well as schedule compliance.
• Provide daily forecasts and schedules for assigned teams.
• Work with existing teams to incorporate additional Aspect eWorkforce Management solutions.
• Track and improve operating and financial efficiencies on existing client teams.
• Provide hiring needs analysis to new and existing clients.
• Provide Program Directors and/or Program Managers proactive staffing recommendations based on specific client metrics.
• Track forecast, staffing, and schedule accuracy for the Workforce Management Analysts.
• Develop and maintain user profiles/I.D.s. for employees for skill based routing and scheduling.
• Support changes to call and transaction routing rules as to proper alignment with Aspect
• Manages the team to include interviewing, hiring, training, and retaining employees; appraise staff performance effectively; address and resolve employee issues by taking corrective actions on a timely basis in accordance with company policy
• Provide leadership and development to the Workforce Management Team Lead, Workforce Management Analysts, and Real-Time Adherence Analysts, and located in the Philippines.
• Travel, as needed, to United States (or elsewhere) to meet with internal and/or external leaders regarding existing or prospective business opportunities.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree is required
Work Experience: At least five years of call center experience and five years of leadership experience required
At least five years of Aspect eWorkforce Management software required
At least seven years of WFM experience required, preferably in a call center industry
Skills: Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Exceptionally fluent in English; written and oral communication skills.
• Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of the workforce management process and strong analytical skills.
• Must be a strong communicator and change agent.
• Strong working knowledge of computer technology which includes: Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as Aspect eWorkforce Management Software. Also, the individual must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write general correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively lead a team and have all members actively engaged.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines