E-Mail Customer Care Rep
Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position responds to consumer product inquiries and addresses questions via letter and email for the Client’s consumer relationship center within the Alta Resources organization to deliver best in class customer service to the client’s customers.
Focuses on First Contact Resolution (FCR) by performing critical initial assessment and to address all issues that will result to a better customer experience. This includes collecting information through the customer’s email, accessing support tools, or additional support staff if needed.
Consults with customers over the phone or via the web following client processes and procedures processing information, orders, requests, or comments in an efficient manner.
Answer escalated emails in which responses generally require more analysis and cannot be responded with a standard response.
Resolves customer problems and complaints with a sense of urgency.
Utilizes technology to create and retain consumer data and record.
Establishes and develop positive relationships with clients and co-workers.
Collaborate with other team members to ensure that customer’s issues are resolved.
Demonstrates excellent communication and computer skills.
Recommends improvement in product, packaging, service and procedures to prevent future issues of similar nature.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: At least two years of college required or completion of a vocational course, preferably in Customer Care.
Work Experience: At least six months of call center experience required. New graduates will be considered.
• Must possess excellent data entry skills with high level of accuracy.
• Be customer focused.
• Some experience in a call center or customer service position is helpful.
• Must have the ability to meet required metrics.
• Perform well in a fast paced environment.
• This position requires a working knowledge of computer technology that includes: Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel, along with Client and Alta designated software.
• Must possess the ability to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as introduced by the Client and Alta Resources.
• English proficiency is required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines