Alta Resources is Hiring!
This position is generally responsible in the day to day actions and proper implementation of all recruitment, selection and placement procedures based on prescribed quality and in accordance to corporate standard operating procedures and Philippines Labor Law. This position serves as the recruitment subject matter expert for the Philippines site on all areas of the businesses. This position is also responsible for coordinating the onboarding activities of new hires.
• Implements the company's selection and recruitment to enable the company to hire and retain highly qualified personnel.
• Updates and trains hiring managers on appropriate use of selection tools which includes online applicant tracking system, resume review, interviewing techniques, candidate assessment and selecting finalist.
• Administers and maintains online applicant tracking system.
• Identifies and implements various recruitment sourcing activities to achieve business objectives by filling requisitions with qualified candidates on a timely basis.
• Closely monitors the recruitment metrics, reports deviations and proactively creates strategies on how to address challenges.
• Leads the design of the company's recruitment and sourcing plans.
• Addresses strategic issues with HR Director, negotiates solutions and influences positive change.
• Develops and maintains relationship with employment agencies, universities, and other recruitment sources.
• Coordinates internal job postings and transfer programs.
• Plans new hire procedures, including checking references, develops a compensation package, and extends offers to selected candidates.
• Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with governmental regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
• Explores alternative approaches to staffing and monitor trends in recruitment and retention.
• Provides advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
• Promotes Alta Resources Philippines at a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations.
• Collaborates with managers to determine screening guidelines for resumes and candidates to ensure that potential candidates meet functional needs and requirements of the available position.
• Conducts new employee orientation and manages new hire paperwork in compliance with the government regulations.
• Makes recommendations on training and development courses for employees and takes part in all employee engagement activities.
• Manages/trains associate recruiters on recruiting methods/processes and ensuring successful collaboration is met through teamwork.
• Ensures that the recruitment team provides smooth application process to all applicants.
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Psychology, Human Resources or Business related field.
Work Experience: At least two years of Human Resource experience required, preferably in recruiting in a Call Center environment.
• English proficiency required
• Experience recruiting for Call Center and IT positions
• Knowledgeable in Philippines Labor Laws and standards, as well as, Government Statutory Benefits Law.
• Working knowledge on computer technology that includes intermediate Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Ability to write and interpret procedure manuals.
• Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines