JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The Demand Planner is responsible for managing the monthly forecasting process for assigned Global Business Units.This highly visable role will partner with marketing, supply chain, finance, and product development to drive accurate net requirements by item and location. Responsible for continuous imrpovement of the forecasting process and associated KPIs including forecast accuracy, line fill rate, and backorders. The optimal candidate will become an ERP and systems expert who leverages data to enhance profitability and the inventory pipeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the maintenance and control of the statistical forecast using Demand Management Cloud. Utilize demand history and adjusted bookings history to statistically forecast demand on a 24 month rolling basis for assigned codes based on location.
- Monitor demand history performance, providing detailed input to marketing for use in the demand consensus review. Measure and report KPIs by GBU, territory, product family, and item while highlighting fluctuations in demand.
- Collaborate with Marketing to incorporate product life cycle, promotions, sample requests, and intelligence from the field into the statistical forecast in preparation for S&OP.
- Proactively manage safety stock and inventory levels for finished goods considering forecast, production plans, capacity, lead time and financial constraints.
- Execute weekly/monthly replenishment to global DCs while optimizing service level and cost.
- Create, expedite, and dexpedite purchase orders for assigned packaged finished devices based on MRP signals and organizational planning goals. Provide cross functional visibility to potential supply risks and mitigation strategy.
- Participate in the new product development process representing demand planning to develop launch plans and forecasts.
- Partner with customer service and supply planning to mitigate and prioritize constrained demand.
- Automate processes to improve accuracy and efficiency with regards to oracle, demand planning cloud, reporting, and various internal tools.
- Assist in the development and execution of the monthly S&OP process.
- Develop ad hoc reports and dashboards for marketing and planning as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- BachelorsLevel of Degree in the Supply Chain, Business, Economics, or relatedfield of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degreeYes
- 2 ( 8 with HS/GED or 4 with Associates Degree)years of demonstrated experience in demand planning or supply chain functions.
- NoCertifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications:APICS certification and/or Continuous improvement (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma) certification, Experience with Oracle ERP, Demantra, and Medical Device or Regulatory environment experience preferred.
- Extremely strong analytic skills.
- Extremely strong problem solving skills.
- Extensive organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures.
- Familiarity with inventory planning strategies.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Experience with how manufacturing systems function.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office, Oracle, Demantra, Demand Management Cloud
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to (insert any extreme climate and/or work conditions)Standard Office, Warehouse/Distribution and Clean room environments
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 10-15% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 2.0 Administrative Professionals
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Salary
- Glens Falls, NY, USA
- Queensbury, NY, USA