Senior Finance Director, Aquent Studios
- Develop annual operating budgets and maintain accurate monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Lead end-to-end P&L management, including month end closing and variance analysis, and monthly alignment of costs and revenue recognition based on active projects.
- Work with HQ Finance for the monthly accounting process for monthly financial reporting.
- Provide Senior Management with a monthly financial package describing results to date, forward projections compared to budget and trend analysis.
- Identify and communicate areas of concern and suggested improvements across a range of priorities, including client profitability, utilization, revenue risk, staffing plans, etc.
- Provide analysis and counsel on client engagements and contracts, including pricing strategy and negotiations.
- Analyze capacity and team structure to ensure profitability and ensure margin targets are aligned with projected spend.
- Develop analysis/tools to track business growth for the agency to better understand key profitability drivers.
- Drive innovative solutions for internal controls, financial reporting processes, and scaling business operations.
- Collaborate with internal staff and external support to quality control finance/operations processes, including employee expenses, policy development, client invoicing and reconciliation, etc.
- Provide insights and analysis for employee bonuses and comp structures.
- 8-12+ experience in an operational finance environment
- Prior experience with a creative or media agency is required
- Thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience with financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong analytical skills to create and innovate analysis model and forecasting model
- Highly proficient in Excel, Tableau and proprietary tools
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization and clients
- Experience supporting and participating in the sales process
- Discretion, confidentiality, versatility, and reliability are critical
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
What We Offer:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary