FT Service Technician - Eastern Nebraska
Arnold Motor Supply started in Spencer, IA in 1927. Today we’re one of the largest partnerships in the United States with 65 locations in Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, Illinois, and Missouri. Along with our auto parts store locations, we operate two distribution centers, an automobile-refinish division, a light industrial
coatings distributor, and a related equipment sales division.
This position is within our Automotive Refinish Solutions division. We service a broad range of customers and pride ourselves on offering extraordinary service. In this very important Service Technician role, we need you to be close to our customers so candidates should be located in Eastern Nebraska. If you're service minded and interested in a career with an industry leader, then please read on!
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Service and troubleshooting of paint booths, frame equipment, computerized measuring equipment and miscellaneous shop equipment
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components or wiring
- Reassemble and test equipment following repairs
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders
- Two-year degree in commercial wiring or five years of experience in commercial wiring or HVAC service and repair.
- High level of self-motivation and self-direction!
- Available for overnight travel throughout primarily Iowa and Nebraska
- Strong personal philosophy focused on fostering one of our key differentiators – SERVICE!
- Exceptional communications skills!
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required certifications for paint booth service.
- Lifting of a minimum of 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license with insurable driving record. Ability to safely operate company vehicle
- Standing, lifting, twisting, bending, walking and sitting
- Basic computer proficiency
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Omaha, NE, USA