Manager, Professional Education Physician Program Development
As a leading provider of innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions, electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe count on AtriCure to deliver best-in-class solutions that can treat even the most complex cases. Our Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device approved by the FDA for the treatment of long standing persistent Afib, our AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Exclusion System products are the most widely used LAA management devices worldwide, and we are expanding into pain management therapies. We invest in innovation, clinical science, and education to focus on improving lives for our patients’ worldwide.
This position will be responsible for leading and developing a range of programs and initiatives associated with physician education. One of the primary responsibilities of this position is to lead and develop our virtual training offerings and non-atriotomy program platform. Additional areas of responsibility include working with Sales Leadership on the identification and development of KOLs. This role will identify and lead specific physician training activities including hands-on HCP training courses, CT Fellows courses and physician training labs. Lastly, the Program Development Manager will identify and lead initiatives to elevate our current program offerings to support unmet needs for physician education.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Lead non-atriotomy initiative by developing case observation sites, field updates, curriculum/content development for physician presentations and educational tools
- Lead, identify, and develop virtual training program offerings
- Identify and develop KOLs for open concomitant and cardiac tissue ablation approaches
- Lead, identify and develop physician society “hands-on” training programs
- Lead, identify, and develop CT Fellows courses
- Lead, identify, & develop initiatives for physician education and KOL development to be recognized by Healthcare Professionals as the medical device industry leader for best in class training.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Regular and predictable worksite attendance
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications, advertising, marketing, or related field or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Project management experience
- 5+ years related marketing or sales within the cardiac device space
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Self-motivated, proactive, and solutions based
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to travel 50% to champion projects with physicians and field sales organization
- Ability to pass all hospital and account credentialing processes.
- Experience interacting with sales management and physicians
- Solid understanding and application of AdvaMed and other compliance regulations relative to physician education
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift over 25 pounds
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to pass hospital and account credentialing processes
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 15 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits
AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/
AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family Physician Education & Training
- Job Function Professional Education
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree