Developmental Specialist - Per Diem - Bradston Day Habilitation
Boston, MA, USA Req #531
Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Provide daily program coverage for all shifts including program process & procedures.
- Advocate and case manage for program participants with families, residential programs, DDS, service providers and others as needed.
- Teach program curriculum classes and provides other training's as directed. Implement clinical and behavioral treatment plans, records target behaviors, participates in clinical consultations, and provides crisis assessment, prevention and intervention as needed.
- May Provide transportation in company vans, performs program maintenance and cleaning tasks and performs other related duties as assigned.
- One-year previous work experience in a human services preferred, but NOT required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of individuals, co-workers, care providers, family, community members and others.
- Provide direct care support to implement day habilitation plans and goals.
- Provide personal care support to members.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team context.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds as needed.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boston, MA, USA