Sr. Bilingual Copywriter
Research, write, edit, and translate copy in English and Spanish for corporate/brand publications, marketing campaigns, member communications, and online channels for the Spanish audience. Ensure adherence to brand, editorial and diversity and inclusion standards, and that marketing messages are culturally appropriate and in line with the organization’s strategic direction. Collaborate with internal areas to oversee and complete writing projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage editorial content for ongoing publications and web channels.
- Coordinate copy and editorial services for multiple stakeholder communication pieces.
- Proofread, edit or rewrite existing copy. Ensure copy is accurate and well written with the customer in mind, and adheres to cultural, style, corporate, and brand standards.
- Work as part of a project team that includes graphic designers, communications managers, and other colleagues.
- Mentor less experienced staff.
- Lead department projects and initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Five or more years experience in copywriting or editorial services or developing corporate communications or marketing communications
- Strong fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish
Preferred Education, Additional Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in the health insurance industry
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of copywriting, editing, research, management, advertising, change management, and health-related communications
- Knowledge of corporate communications for external audiences
- Knowledge of internal/employee communications
- Understanding of layout and design process
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and political savvy
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people in individual and group settings
- Strong organizing skills, with the ability to prioritize and respond to shifting deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage diverse and deadline-oriented workflow
The law requires an employer to post notices describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and genetic information and gender identity or expression. Please visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
- Pay Type Salary
- 500 Exchange Street, Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America