Digital Product Manager
Want to help us create a great member experience when our members call us? Do you want work on a cloud-based contact center technology? Looking to help call center agents be happier through integrating data and applications into their workflow? We are looking for someone to help prioritize a roadmap of capabilities across our 15 different call centers, for a total of approximately 500 agents. Identify customer needs, desires, and value perceptions. Maintain a strong partnership with business teams, Marketing teams, and other IT teams to drive seamless interactions for members and agents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Define product strategies including use cases, personas, member experiences and service levels to support business and IT goals.
- Create a prioritized pipeline of new capabilities and coordinate with business, IT and external partners on implementation approach and timeframe.
- Partner with other business and IT groups to develop an omni-channel roadmap for self-service for our members. Grow adoption self-service solutions while creating high Net Promoter Scores.
- Develop sound business proposals that include: costs of the solution, target audience, expected return on investment. Effectively present ideas and approaches to various levels of management throughout the organization.
- Work with Finance to develop annual budget forecast to support product roadmap with a view towards a 3 to 5-year budget cycle.
- Investigate vendor offerings defining the fit to BCBSRI Security, Records Management, Privacy policies while ensuring they can be fully supported by IS Operations.
- Develop short and long term communication plans outlining key activities related to product adoption.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A combination of education and related experience
- Two to five years of experience in product management
- Proven experience in contact center methodologies and practices
Preferred Education, Additional Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with Agile, Lean, Six Sigma methodologies
Health care experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Complete familiarity with product management life cycle and associated concepts regarding analytics, communications and product design
- Focus on Customer Experience
- Ability to convert business strategy into action-oriented objectives and measurable results
- Ability to motivate, lead, and inspire a diverse group to a common goal/solution with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people in individual and group settings
- Strong organizing skills, with the ability to prioritize and respond to shifting deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage diverse and deadline-oriented workflow
- Ability to structure and manage multiple projects / initiatives
- Work in a global delivery environment working with multiple vendors to drive a common objective
The law requires an employer to post notices describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and genetic information and gender identity or expression. Please visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
- Pay Type Salary
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island, 500 Exchange Street, Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America