Assistant Kitchen Manager - Mad Mex Cranberry
At Mad Mex, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. Mad Mex is more than burritos and guacamole (although we love both!). It’s a fun, casual place with legendary customer service and our take on what we call “funky fresh Cal-Mex” – which means serving the freshest food with the biggest flavors.
The Assistant Kitchen Manager supervises employee performance, contributes to employment decisions, and supports the Kitchen Manager in all kitchen functions. This includes food inventory, purchasing, preparation, maintenance of quality standards, ensuring sanitation and cleanliness of the kitchen, as well as the training of employees. The Assistant Kitchen Manager also supports the Kitchen Manager in compliance with food safety, and completion of all required paperwork.
Working in our award-winning restaurants as a full-time manager offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- 50% Employee Discount: 50% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location.
- Time Off: Paid vacation and personal/sick days
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision benefits are available as well as the option to enroll in Aflac insurance.
- Holiday Closures: All restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day (with possible additional holiday closures).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Once eligibility requirements are met, employees are able to enroll in the program through Fidelity.
The ideal candidate:
- Must pass a background screen.
- Has at least 6 months of experience in a similar capacity.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in varied kitchen positions.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with others.
- Can reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Pay Type Salary
- 20510 Perry Hwy, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066, USA