IT Technician - Full Time
Borrego Health is now the second largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California! Join our team and make a difference today!
Location: San Bernardino D Street Clinic.
Location: San Bernardino's D St. Clinic.
The IT technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house technology equipment and IT assets. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading all corporate hardware and equipment while ensuring its optimal performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify and deliver required hardware service levels according to company policies.
2. Provide training and support to, end users and staff on equipment operation and other issues.
3. Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, and other products.
4. Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user software and networking software products.
5. Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of hardware problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
6. Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding hardware problems.
7. Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other equipment.
8. Develop and maintain an inventory of all hubs, routers, switches, bridges, server boxes, cabling, and other networking equipment.
9. Document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
10. If necessary, align with third-party support and equipment vendors.
11. Recommend, schedule, and perform hardware maintenance, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
1. Graduate of approved high school or GED equivalent
2. At least two years’ experience in the IT field or equivalent work experience.
3. All staff that is presently working within a clinic is required to have a Current and Valid CPR and First Aide certification on file with the Human Resources Department. This is for clinical and administrative staff. This new license requirement is mandatory for continued employment, CPR and First Aide certification must be obtained through the American Heart Association. Internet certificates do not comply and for this reason are not valid.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Riverside, CA, USA
- San Bernardino, CA, USA