Accounting Clerk - Full Time
Borrego Health is now the second largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California! Join our team and make a difference today!
Location: Borrego Springs, CA
Properly record transactions in the books and records of the company in a timely manner, deposit cash received, pay employees and vendors. And facilitate preparation of accurate financial reports,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Enter transactions into the books and records of BCHF, including
e.General journal transactions
2. Cross train in all accounting clerk duties
3. Maintain and safeguard petty cash transactions, reports and reimbursement requests
4. File accounting documents as directed
5. Perform, or assist is performing, account analyses as directed
6. Answer questions from staff and vendors, as appropriate, or refer questions to the appropriate supervisor
7. Maintain fixed asset records, including assets subject to rules regarding transfer or disposition of assets with a Federal interest
8. Complete all travel and training arrangements, including conference registrations, airline and hotel reservations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED Equivalent
2. Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
3. Bookkeeping experience or other office experience preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Borrego Springs, CA 92004, USA
- Brawley, CA 92227, USA
- Salton City, CA, USA