Resident Services Trainee
Brockton, MA, USA Req #600
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
At Beacon, we strive to make a difference in our residents’ lives. We build outstanding communities that make enduring contributions to the vitality of our cities and towns. We create communities that serve a diverse cross section of our society. Our communities are healthy and vibrant. Why? Because they are planned with care, consideration, and compassion.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for resident service trainees to work at our community this summer!
Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
- Fosters a positive, active, and collaborative relationship with residents, communities, and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to state and company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally, and cooperatively with residents and staff.
- Monitors residents during programs.
- Reports needed repairs to management.
- Cleans and disinfects area utilized during programs.
- Ensures all guests comply with State and Federal COVID guidance
- Monitors capacity limits and time limits for programs such as the Summer Eats Programs.
- Collects, analyzes, and enters resident data for community surveys and intake assessments.
- Reports all potential concerns to Supervisor promptly.
- Special projects as assigned by Resident Service Coordinator or Property Manager.
- Preserves and respects the confidentiality of resident information.
Education: High School Education.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Patient, pleasant, and professional demeanor.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a rational manner.
- Ability to recognize imminent problems or danger to residents.
- Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity.
- Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
Physical Capabilities: Must be able to walk for 30+ minutes.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beacon Communities - 2018, 2019, 2020 Boston Globe's Top Places to Work!!
- Job Family Resident Services
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Brockton, MA, USA