Portfolio Policy Manager
The Portfolio Policy Manager will be responsible for the creation and standardization of property policies and procedures as documented in policy manuals, management plans and related management documents. Prioritization, vetting and delivery of procedures and policies will be determined in concert with the VP of Administration and department colleagues. Facilitating communication and training needs in collaboration with the L&D team will ensure consistency across the portfolio and reduce risks associated with untrained employees and inconsistent job performance.
This is a remote position. Please note that eligible candidates must currently reside in a state that we
do business in: NY, MA, PA, MD, DC, FL, CT, KY, WV, OH, VA and ME.
- Vetting, research, review and writing of standardized procedures, policies and protocols to be used portfolio-wide; includes requirements for various programs, state-specific laws and based on company needs and priorities.
- Storage and consistent maintenance of policy documents in searchable, accessible environment (e.g. Intranet, or similar platform).
- Develop workflow process for cross-functional participation in creation and best-practice review of procedures and policies.
- Evaluate and update criminal screening procedures, facilitate criminal background appeals, portfolio-wide, with regional supervisors and coordination of training with Learning and Development for site teams/supervisors.
- Assist in the Administration Department initiative to standardize documentation and establish cohesion in written documents to accurately reflect policies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally, and cooperatively with staff, clients, outside contacts, and company team members. Participates in cross functional workgroups, committees as needed.
- Attends job-related continuing education seminars.
- Overall administration processes and tasks as determined by supervisor to ensure backup and cross-training within the compliance department.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities requiring the same skill, effort and responsibility as may be required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, beginning on the first of the month after hire.
- 401k with company matching, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation, 14 paid holidays.
- Summer flex scheduling options to allow for early releases on Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Job Family Administration and Compliance
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree