Pool Attendant - Lifeguard
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for lifeguards or pool attendants to work at our community pool this summer!
Monday - Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Supervision Received: Reports to Property Manager.
Supervision Exercised: N/A.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all duties that may be found in positions of this class.)
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff.
- Monitors residents and guests at pool and pool area.
- Enforces pool use rules and regulations.
- Reports needed repairs to management.
- Cleans pool, filters, deck and furnishings.
- Tests and records water results.
- Treats water with pool chemicals.
- Ensures all guests comply with State of Massachusetts Covid-19 regulations including social distancing and face coverings.
- Monitors capacity limits and time limits in pool area using online reservation or ticket system
- Uses disinfectant to clean commonly touched surfaces and furniture in pool area.
- Reports all potential concerns to Supervisor promptly
- Special projects as assigned by Pool Attendant Supervisor or Property Manager.
- Preserves and respects the confidentiality of resident information
Education: High School Diploma candidate or G.E.D.
Experience: One year’s experience preferred.
Qualifications and Skills: Minimum age requirement is 16. Fluent in English. Good interpersonal skills. Patient, pleasant and professional demeanor. Ability to make sound decisions in a rational manner. Ability to recognize imminent problems or danger to residents. Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity. Ability to be an active team member within the company. Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
Physical Capabilities: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Recreation and Rehab
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Abington, MA, USA