BCBA/Behavior Analyst - Poplar Bluff
Administers, Conducts, Evaluates and Supervises the implementation of behavioral assessment measures. Develops individualized goals and objectives for home, community, and center-based programs as indicated by the needs of the clients and designs behavior support plans based on functional assessment data.
We believe quality behavior supports are an integral part of Bethesda’s mission to enhance the quality of life for the people we support. That is why Bethesda’s offering behavior support programs from highly-trained Behavior Analysts who help adults with developmental disabilities to achieve their best.
Our mission is to ensure that every person who needs behavior supports has access to these life-changing programs. Full time BCBA providing service to IDD adults within the Poplar Bluff, MO area. This position offers the flexibility to create your own schedule, work from your home office when not meeting with clients to complete administrative tasks, great benefits package and be part of a top-notch team. Must be able to drive to the Poplar Bluff, MO clients to complete your face-to-face meetings, trainings and assessments.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services (or related major). BCBA and licensed by the state.
- Strong knowledge and deep understanding of the science of behavior analysis and behavior analytic therapies; experience delivering these services.
- One (1) year experience completing comprehensive functional assessments and behavior support plans, with two (2) years’ experience serving individuals with lifelong disabilities.
- BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) and licensed by state of Missouri.
- Ability to work irregular hours as needed.
- Local travel, up to 35% of time.
Essential Job Function:
- Ensures appropriate behavioral data systems are implemented so that quantifiable behavioral data is collected at regular intervals to allow for the continual evaluation of behavior during assessment, plan development, and plan implementation to facilitate the achievement of individual goals and objectives.
- Teaches caregivers and staff the proper implementation of each part of the behavior plan, including proactive and preventive behavior programs and plans, data collection systems, all necessary monitoring and reporting systems, and other role specific tasks that arise during treatment.
- Is responsible for ongoing individual program oversight and conducting routine meetings with management staff and DSPs to provide clarification, receive and provide feedback, and to make adjustments in treatment when needed.
- Ensures proper billing entry in Bethesda billing systems as required.
- Maintains billable caseload and documents billable hours as required by Bethesda.
- Develops written reports documenting behavioral recommendations for parents, caregivers and agency personnel in a timely and accurate manner as requested by the Senior Director of Clinical Services.
- Maintain availability to respond to the needs of the persons we serve, providing consultation and on site assistance to behavior crisis situations.
- Job Family PROFESSIONAL
- Pay Type Salary
- Poplar Bluff, MO 63901, USA