Program Manager / Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Bethesda is looking for a Program Manager for our Cornelius location.
The Program Manager is responsible to the Area Director for supervision of individuals’ supports, maintenance of assigned programs, and implementation of Individual Service Plans.
- Supports and assists people in attaining their needs, desires, and dreams through the most efficient and effective use of staff.
- Assures quality services by arranging for or providing staff training, developing and maintaining budgets, providing an environment that is conducive to the welfare of the people served and in accordance with federal, state, local and organizational regulations and policies.
- Provides leadership and serves as an advocate to ensure appropriate treatment, teaching and protection of rights of the persons served.
- Manages Lead Direct Support Professionals and Direct Support Professionals.
- Monitors personnel management, coordination of individual appointments and activities, facility maintenance and management of individuals’ personal fund accounts.
- Responsible for budget compliance within assigned programs.
- Recommends and assists with staff performance evaluations, coaching, and corrective action.
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with families and other stakeholders.
What we want to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree or four years of comparable work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Must have cleared and approved criminal record check
- Must be able to do frequent bending and lifting
What you'll be doing:
- Ensures timecards and payroll procedures are followed.
- Manages personnel by interviewing, hiring, evaluating, supervising, and helping to develop the most qualified individuals to work as direct support professionals.
- Provides effective and efficient scheduling of staff to meet the needs and goals of individuals supported and provides on-call 24 hour staff assistance during emergencies.
- Facilitates the planning, development and implementation of person-centered plans.
- Complete audits of program and consumer finances to ensure monies are safeguarded.
- Manages, and implement program budgets; provides input for budget development; ensures programs stay within allocated budget, follow policies and procedures for procurement.
- Represent the organization and its mission by educating community members about the critical importance of integrating individuals supported into community life.
- Monitors, documents and reports progress toward meeting outcomes.
- Ensures opportunities to build social capital are planned and occur; assist each individual in creating natural support networks.
- Ensure that Basic Assurances requirements are met.
- Ensures current state licensing and certification rules and regulations, accreditation requirements and agency policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitors physical upkeep of the service site, vehicles and personal property; takes action to correct any concerns.
- Coordinate, implement, and participate in direct support professional staff training and in-services by orienting new staff, scheduling staff for trainings, and maintaining training records.
- Ensures financial records are complete, thorough and submitted in a timely manner.
- Establishing and implementing program goals, arranging or providing staff orientation and training, directly supervising staff, maintaining a quality assurance program, developing and maintaining individual budgets, providing an environment that is conducive to the welfare of the service recipients and is in accordance with federal, state, local and organizational regulations.
- Job Family MANAGEMENT: MANAGER
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cornelius, OR, USA