Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX, USA Req #2254
Monday, July 13, 2020
Telework/Work From Home Opportunity
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is currently seeking an Education Coordinator to provide the following:
- Assists the Director and PI Director, JTS in developing, administering and overseeing the JTS’ continuing education programs.
- Makes recommendations to Director on improving the continuing education programs, and contributes to policy and planning making decisions.
- Functions as a liaison between the Director and JTS staff to facilitate faculty reviews, assess staffing educational needs, preserve academic standards and generally improve the JTS’s educational programs
- Directs, supports and plans all aspects of the institution's continuing education curriculum.
- Designs and implements educational programs directed at members of the organization or the public.
- Ensures that the curriculum remains current and is in compliance with accreditation standards
- Represent and present the JTS to other organizations within the DoD and civilian trauma community. Develops curriculum or content for classes, lectures, conferences, or other educational materials.
- Minimum of BS degree in Education or comparable experience.
- The candidate shall be able to demonstrate at least 1-2 years’ experience working in a work group setting of teams of 2 or more individuals with successful work products.
- The candidate shall communicate effectively with military and civilian physicians (M.D.) and PhD -level staff in order to coordinate and execute actions.
- The candidate shall have expert knowledge of Continuing Education requirements.
- The candidate must have prior experience working for the military or have a military background preferred.
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX, USA