Administrative/Dispatcher Telephone Support Services
Fort Hood, TX, USA Req #3088
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- Provide continuous services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Up to 150-200 calls in a 24 hour period and each call answered within 30 seconds of initial ring.
- Initiate Demand Maintenance Orders (DMO) requests received in writing, hand delivered or via email, or over the phone on the same day received.
- Use the correct facility codes when processing requests.
- Correctly determine if a request falls under the Repair and Utilities (R&U) program and not enter these requests in the system. Ensure all R&U work is referred back to the requestor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of referral/help desk experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communications skills
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Must have a current favorable National Agency Check with Inquiry (NACI)
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Hood, TX, USA