Hill AFB, UT, USA Req #3137
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
STS Systems Support, LLC. (SSS) is currently seeking software engineers
- Works under general direction.
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents programs.
- Develops and maintains web-site components if applicable.
- Participates in related areas, such as design, implementation, integration, management, and maintenance of complex databases, with respect to the operating system, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, guidelines, and statistical methods; evaluation of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products; and analysis of network hardware/software issues.
- Provides guidance to other developers.
- Ensures compliance with standards and may assist with accreditation activities.
- Security+ Certification
- Pay Type Salary
- Hill AFB, UT, USA