Intelligence Analysis 300 Instructor
Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX 76905, USA Req #3158
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Must have a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- Must have at least six years in an Intelligence Community analytical environment; all-source experience and/or experience in an analytical training environment; Intelligence Community standards (specifically ICD 203); problem-centric-Intelligence Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and/or Analysis and Exploitation Teams; using and/or teaching critical thinking and analytical processes; application of structured analytic techniques (SATs); analytical writing/briefing and analytical product creation; joint military exercises; experience working in an AOR, IC agency, or other intelligence operations center.
- Must have experience as a senior intelligence analyst, Senior analyst, or other analytical team lead
- Must have two of the following:
- 10 years work experience in operational or strategic intelligence analysis and evaluation.
- A Master’s degree or higher from an accredited educational institution in one or more of the following areas of study: foreign area studies, intelligence studies, political science, military studies, or education.
- A USD(I)-recognized certification (e.g. CDASA-1, GPC (level 2), CCMP-F, or equivalent from https://dodcertpmo.defense.gov/ or other IC-recognized program).
- Develop subject matter content in their assigned course(s)
- earn appropriate intelligence community adjunct instructor certifications for their assigned courses if applicable
- earn and maintain appropriate instructor credentials in accordance with applicable Air Force Instructions (AFIs) and Air Education & Training Command Instructions (AETCIs)
- instruct assigned analysis courses as agreed upon by the 313 TRS and the contract PM
- develop new (and maintain existing) course curriculum and materials
- continuously assess the relevancy of assigned courseware to the Air Force intelligence enterprise
- work with the 313 TRS TDEC through the contract PM to ensure course delivery mechanisms and instruction techniques are up-to-date and are the best fit to train each individual subject in the course
- Pay Type Salary
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX 76905, USA