DCGS Instructor Developer
Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX 76905, USA Req #3159
Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Must have a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- Must have at least 2 years in a DCGS environment; either actual DCGS experience or experience in the formal DCGS classroom, or a combination of both. Problem-centric-Intelligence Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and a working knowledge of Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AETs); possesses a thorough understanding of existing/programmed DCGS technologies, commercial-off-the shelf (COTS) technologies, applications or multi-intelligence data, and DCGS operational employment and sustainment concepts.
- Must exhibit a thorough understanding of existing/programmed DCGS technologies, COTS information and ISD technologies, applications of multi-intelligence data, DCGS operational employment, and sustainment concepts.
- Must demonstrate expert capabilities with tools and methodologies for conducting in-depth analyses of the DCGS operational requirements in order to identify potential training system shortfalls and quantify the impact to 313 TRS operations and the DCGS courses’ operational capability
- Develop subject matter content in their assigned course(s)
- Earn and maintain appropriate instructor credentials in accordance with applicable Air Force Instructions (AFIs) and Air Education & Training Command Instructions (AETCIs)
- Instruct assigned DCGS courses as agreed upon by the 313 TRS and the contract PM
- Develop new (and maintain existing) course curriculum and materials in order to meet the intent of the course control documents
- Continuously assess the relevancy of assigned courseware to the Air Force intelligence enterprise
- Work with the 313 TRS TDEC through the contract PM to ensure course delivery mechanisms and instruction techniques are up-to-date and are the best fit to train each individual subject in the course
- Pay Type Salary
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX 76905, USA